2017 - 2018 Online Enrollment:
Whether your child is a returning student from the previous school year or brand new to Green Dot Public Schools Tennessee, his/her enrollment begins by registering online. The enrollment process differs by campus.
Parents who are new to Green Dot can register online for Fairley High School, Hillcrest High School, Wooddale Middle School and Kirby Middle School based on your student’s address. Students whose addresses are zoned for schools designated as “Priority Schools” by the state of Tennessee automatically qualify to register for one of these four schools. Students whose address is not zoned to a school designated as a “Priority School” may still be eligible to attend, however we recommend you call the school to confirm.
All returning students for 2017-2018 will receive information in March 2017 to re-enroll online for the next school year.
Kirby Middle School
6670 E Raines Rd
Memphis, TN 38115
Wooddale Middle School
3467 Castleman Street
Memphis, TN 38118
Fairley High School
4950 Fairley Road
Memphis, TN 38109
Hillcrest High School
4184 Graceland Dr
Memphis, TN 38116
What You Need to Register (New to Green Dot)
Photo ID of Parent/Guardian
Proof of Birth (Birth Certificate, Passport/Visa, Affidavit)
Immunization Records (including proof of TDAP vaccine before entering 7th Grade)
Two Proofs of Residency: the following items will be accepted as proof of residency for registration. Each proof of residency must match the address listed for the student:
- Utility bill (dated within the last 60 days)
- Vehicle insurance or registration (dated within the last 60 days)
- Payroll check or proof of public assistance
- Housing/rental contract, lease agreement, lease purchase contract, mortgage statement, or property tax statement (dated within the last year)
- Lease purchase contract, mortgage statement, or property tax statement (dated within the last year)
- Homeowner's or renter's insurance statement (dated within the last year)
- Health insurance or Healthcare card (dated within the last year)
- Driver's License, State of Tennessee ID (not expired)
There are additional requirements for parents/guardians who share a residence. Parents/legal guardians/custodians must provide a notarized Shared Residency Affidavit, along with two (2) of the following acceptable proofs of residence bearing the address at which the student will be residing during the current school year. The homeowner must also be present in order to approve shared residency.
- Driver's license or other state or government/military-issued identification
- Car registration
- Voter registration
- Payroll stub
- Three (3) significant pieces of mail with an address forwarding sticker
- Government assistance communication
Download Affidavit of Shared Residence Here>>
Other Useful Documents:
- Student records from previous school
- Student Social Security Card (to match student in state student information system)
- Guardianship papers (if guardian is not a parent)
- Court orders related to legal custody agreements (if applicable)
Bluff City High School
4110 Ross Rd.
Memphis, TN 38115
Enrolling 9th grade only for the 2017-2018 school year
Join Bluff City High School's founding class!
To enroll in Green Dot’s NEW charter high school opening in 2017-2018 (9th graders only), parents must submit a lottery form (regardless if you are a current Green Dot student or will be new to Green Dot) by March 1, 2017 at 4PM.
Submit a lottery form here:
If the number of students who wish to attend the school exceeds the school’s capacity, attendance will be determined by a public random drawing. Priority in the lottery may be given to students currently enrolled at a Green Dot Tennessee school, children of Green Dot regular, full-time employees and founding families, and siblings of students already admitted to the school. The parent or legal guardian will be notified by mail after March 8, 2017 regarding the status of the student’s application. If seats are still available after March 8, 2017, students are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once all seats are filled, students wishing to enroll will be placed on a waiting list on a first come, first-serve basis and contacted in order of the waiting list if a seat becomes available.
Need internet access or help with registration? Visit any Green Dot school Monday-Friday during business hours for assistance or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017-2018 Key Dates
Lottery Forms Available: January 30, 2017
Lottery Forms Deadline: March 1, 2017 @ 4PM
Public Lottery Date: March 8, 2017 @ 6PM (Kirby Middle School)*
Registration Notifications: March 8 – 17, 2017
Student Enrollment Confirmation Due Date: March 31, 2017
*Applicants are not required to attend the lottery. The parent or legal guardian will be notified by mail after March 8, 2017 regarding the status of the student’s application.